b-Vibe Anal Training Kit and Education Set
Explore the joys of anal play with the new b-Vibe Anal Training Kit and Education Set! Slowly train your body for the pleasures of anal sex. That's where this anal training kit comes in. Anal training means taking the time, care, and vital steps to prepare your body for anal sex. b-Vibe believes that education is the key to enjoy anal play. They created this 7 piece set to equip you with everything you need to safely prepare for anal penetration.
- Small Silicone Butt Plug-Designed to look and feel like a finger, the smallest non-vibrating plug in this anal training kit is slim enough for first-time anal play.
- Medium Vibrating Butt Plug-Once you start feeling comfortable with how the small butt plug feels, you might want to add vibration to the mix. You can use vibration to stimulate your prostate or G-spot. Vibration also helps the sphincter muscles to relax which is exactly what you want to do during anal play.
- Large Weighted Butt Plug-The two weighted balls (180 g) inside this non-vibrating plug will help you to create a sensual feeling of fullness. Plugs are a great toy for public play, which has the added bonus of feeling forbidden or secretive.
- Lubricant Launcher-This little gadget is one of those "best things you've never heard of" or used, for that matter. It does exactly what it sounds like by lubricating those hard to reach places.
- Anal Enema-No anal training kit would be complete without an enema. We consider it as the perfect go to for a 'deep' clean before anal play.
- Zipper Travel Bag-Because why wouldn't you take your anal training kit and education set on holiday?
- Complete Guide to Anal Play-We've saved the best for last! Every purchase includes a 50+ page handbook of the most comprehensive how to guides on anal play, written by certified sex educators.
- Immediately after use, run the plug under warm water and rinse off any residue. Use a mild antibacterial soap and thoroughly wash the plug.
- Avoid leaving your plug in direct sunlight and never expose it to extreme heat.
- Use Water Based Lubricants-Silicone based lubricants can cause damage to the product.
- These plugs are designed to be splash proof-Never immerse them in water.
- Store in the travel bag until next use.